THE SPHERICAL APPROACH PROGRAM
The 7 Pieces of the puzzle that make or break
The Spherical Approach Program – the 7 pieces of the puzzle, is an amalgamation of what I have learned, during 25 years of being trained, learning, testing, and scaling. In addition to my university studies, I have conducted many training sessions, seminars, conferences, and research. Moreover, after an extended dissertation study (a 2-year research and study of more than 700 micro-businesses), I have identified the struggles most entrepreneurs face in the “digital era”!
Spherical Approach Program: the 7 pieces of the Puzzle
The Spherical Approach Program
“You” is the 1st piece of the Spherical Approach Program. Your personality type, your behaviour patterns, your story and past experiences, your character and, last but not least, your skills, will play a huge role in the success of your business.
- Understand your actions until now and see what actions will guide you to success
- Realize why you behave in a certain way and what would be a successful approach
- Find out how to use your strengths, what skills you have right now and what new skills you need to learn to overcome your weaknesses.
- Learn how to build a strong authority and become the “guru” of your niche!
Understanding your avatar (ideal client) is critical for any business’s success. Failing to know who your ideal client is, is often where entrepreneurs go wrong. The more you know about your customers, the more effective your sales and marketing efforts will be.
- Consider their problems / needs
- Identify their goals
- Understand their fears
- Identify their values
- Consider what they like (their current habits)
- Identify how they make their buying decisions
Your Product / Service
Considering the reasons why people should buy from you is fundamental to the success of your product / services. Knowing how to align your product benefits to your avatar’s needs is key to your marketing success.
- Realize how to define the features and benefits of your product or service
- Find the way to differentiate your products or services from your competitors!
- Learn how to build your successful USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
- Recognize the best way to connect your brand values with your services
- Learn how you should successfully transfer all those elements online
Your assets are vital elements for your business that enable you to generate revenue and increase the value of your business. Moreover, the digital era has brought to the scene many changes and very fast rhythms …and most businesses don’t have the power to keep up with all these digital demands.
- Recognize how much your assets are worth
- Understand the most important assets that your business needs
- Learn how to properly build your intangible as well as your tangible assets
- Find the way to shift your thinking from generating income to building assets
- Realize that building passive income should be your ultimate goal
Most of us have heard the famous quote “YOUR NETWORK IS YOUR NET WORTH!”
“Networking is an investment in your business. It takes time and when done correctly can yield great results for years to come.” — Diane Helbig
- Learn about the importance of brand credibility and how to build your authority in your industry or niche
- Find out how to unlock the hidden power of connections for success.
- Check your dynamic circle and find out how many people are A or B players but also identify the C players.
- Learn how to build a dynamic circle and not a cage!
Systems allow your business to run like a well-oiled machine, simpler and more efficient, making every task more productive, and ultimately, more profitable.
Systems give you the power of “working on your business” instead of “working for your business”, spending time on what really matters: growing your business.
- Learn how to set processes, choose the right tools and strategies that all work perfectly together to achieve your business goals and objectives.
- Identify the best systems for your business that will allow you to focus your time on the most important tasks.
- A great matching system creates “Consistency” which allows your business to deliver a consistent experience.
The marketing mix is your MASTERPIECE. You must coordinate all elements, not only to satisfy customers’ needs but also to meet your own business goals and objectives.
- Understand how to blend your brand identity in your marketing communication
- Learn who your business competitors are and how to conduct an effective competitor analysis
- Find out how to align the other 6 pieces into your marketing communication to perfectly create the 7 pieces of the puzzle that build a brand and a business that is rock solid.
Are you wondering how to learn and apply the "Spherical Approach" method to transform your business into an enterprise that is as solid as rock?
the Spherical Approach Program!
Let's Grow your Business, Client Base and Bank Account!
Like and follow us on Social Media!